- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 0.75 chorizo sausage
– Cut chorizo sausage into thick slices, and chop fresh spinach
– Heat up pan to medium heat and add butter. Once the butter has melted, add chorizo and spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted.
– Temporarily remove the pan from the heat. Add the 3 eggs and scramble them into the chorizo and spinach mixture. Place the pan back on the heat.
– Occasionally remove pan from heat while stirring. Monitor and scramble the mixture until done. Add salt and pepper and serve.